Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my blog! Please add your comments!



Wednesday 24 August 2011

Gathering of Woolly Minds

It will only be a small, informal and low-key affair, but on Thursday 8th September I will be hosting a day of fibre fun to promote British Wool, and in particular Lancashire  breeds wool. Woolly activities, including participation in a national project, a group challenge and a variety of goodies are planned but will be kept as a surprise! My fibrey friends and contacts from around the north west are invited but if you read this, are local, and would like to come, just email me at janesflanagan@yahoo.co.uk or comment via this blog for more details.
No weaving photos as such just yet but as for rambling, I spent the weekend roaming around Monkey World in Dorset with my lovely mother-in-law Audrey, so here are a couple of photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment