Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my blog! Please add your comments!



Monday 17 February 2014

Busy, busy, busy....

It's been a hectic few weeks....the horsehair weaving is finished, a shipment of beautiful new wool batts and yarn has arrived (and the website needs updating) and I have been doing lots of teaching.

Below are 2 photos of a scarf designed and woven by Jen, who came for a day of weaving after her husband bought her a day of tuition with me as a Christmas present!
We had a lovely day and the resulting scarf is a wonderful example of what a complete beginner can achieve!

Next on the agenda is the Wonderful Weekend of Weaving at Waddow which takes place this weekend in Clitheroe.
I am looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones as we indulge our passion for weaving in scenic surroundings.
Then I need to update the website with details of all the lovely new stock!

No comments:

Post a Comment