Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my blog! Please add your comments!



Saturday 31 August 2013

End of summer, new beginnings...

Long time no blog-been a busy summer and autumn is going to be even busier.
I finally finished this double weave runner-another is still on the little 8-shaft loom-and have been knitting small items-bags, gloves etc-to take to Yarndale at the end of September. At the end of October I will be at Stonyhurst College Gift Fair, demonstrating felt making techniques as well as having a stall selling hand woven items and the Estonian and Lancashire Wools.
I have a big commission to weave for Salt in the offing and a new batch of Lancashire Wool throws to produce!
All in all, that little lot should keep me out of mischief together with the teaching.


The picture is a little blurred-I will take a more detailed close-up.

4 comments:

  1. Love the simple colour scheme for this.
    Will be visiting Yarndale at some point, so will watch out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, do come and have a chat! I will have some looms set up if you want to have a go too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you are going to be very busy. I don't know where you find the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gail, hope you have had a good summer and have had some weaving time!

    ReplyDelete