Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my blog! Please add your comments!



Wednesday 22 August 2012

Update.....

No new pictures for the moment, as I have been busy teaching, helping to organise a Wool Day at Helmshore Textile Museum, planning future classes, finishing Lancashire Wool throws and generally spending time with family and friends.
It's all go. Plenty of interest in learning to weave at the moment!
I have been asked to look at some floor looms at Helmshore with a view to making them fit for purpose and teaching demonstrators how to use them in their interpretation, and will also be running a weekend taster workshop there in loom weaving in the autumn. More details of all these events to follow.
Exciting times.
I now need to find time to design and weave my own projects in preparation for the winter exhibition at The Platform Gallery, Clitheroe, where I am delighted to have been invited to exhibit once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment