Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my blog! Please add your comments!



Wednesday 4 January 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM THE WEAVE SHED!!

First things first-I need to clear up all my unfinished bits from 2011, in preparation for all the new ideas and projects buzzing around my head.
Next week I will be starting work on an exciting piece of work in a local primary school, working with years 3,4,5 and 6, to create a large textile wall hanging for the new school library, using a range of techniques. This means I need to prepare the knitter's loom, rigid heddle loom, inkle looms, peg looms and french knitting bobbins! Not to mention the felt making materials and equipment. So, tidying and finishing off is the name of the game this week!
A new project from Salt is also proposed, and some sampling for Kate from the Lancashire Farm Wools scheme. So I had better get my skates on.......

No comments:

Post a Comment